What Do You Get?
You can blame the German in me but I love organizing! My knack for creating thoughtful and well structured processes and documents used to thrill my employers and now I want you to be its beneficiary. There are three components that make or break a website:
Style + Functionality + Ease of Use
As a web designer I am passionate about creating attractive websites with good flow and intuitive navigation. Please don't ask me for gimmicks or anything that flashes across the screen, my designs are modern and uncluttered with room to breathe, offering your visitors a warm and welcoming place to connect with you.
One of the things that will make your life a lot easier and your site a lot nicer is the hosted web service that Squarespace provides. I work exclusively with Squarespace because they offer a very intuitive system and unlike with a self-hosted Wordpress site, they take care of all the back-end stuff. Having used both Wordpress and Squarespace for many years I am completely won over by the latter's enthusiasm for better, more stylish websites.
What does this mean for you and your website?
- Because I am a Squarespace Circle member every website that I design for my clients is eligible for a 20% discount on the first annual payment.
- Another benefit of my Circle membership is that I get a six-months trial period so you don’t have to pay for website hosting until we are ready to launch it.
- A selection of many beautiful templates. And if you simply can't decide, then I am happy to choose something suitable for you.
- You never need to worry about potentially harmful plug-ins that break or slow down your website.
- All templates come with built-in responsive designs so your website will always look great on any mobile device and be favored in Google searches since Google changed its algorithm to rank sites by mobile friendliness.
- Squarespace automatically backs up your site and if you ever delete a page by mistake you can retrieve it again very easily right from within the admin area.
- Do you feel a little intimated by Search-Engine-Optimization (SEO) and unsure how to do this? Squarespace and I will take care of it.
- There is no need to ever perform a software update and once I hand the site over to you, you still have Squarespace's friendly and efficient 24/7 support.
- Once you take over control of your site you will love the user-friendly and intuitive admin area and how easy it is to update your blog and page content.
- And, of course, if you don't want to maintain your site yourself I offer ongoing support.